It all adds pressure. Pressure you don’t need. We have found a partner Aspray Ltd, that you can turn to for expert guidance and support on property damage insurance claims.
Aspray can manage your claim from inception to completion by dealing with your insurer, or appointed loss adjuster, directly to negotiate a settlement. Once works are agreed, Aspray will project manage vetted contractors to complete the reinstatement works, all the while, putting the policyholder first. Giving you further peace of mind: Aspray is a member of the British Damage Management Association (BDMA).How Aspray will handle your Property Insurance Claim:
• Arrange a site visit usually within 24 hours of your call.
• Prepare and present a detailed schedule of works for your insurer.
• Liaise directly with your insurance company and loss adjuster, if necessary.
• Oversee a team of vetted tradespeople.
• Aim to repair and restore your property as swiftly as possible
• Negotiate any business interruption settlement for home workers and business owners.
• Help arrange alternative accommodation, where required
• Project manage the claim and stay in close contact with you throughout. The work is only complete when you are satisfied with the repair.Money off your excess:
Best of all, there is no charge to you for the service if Aspray appoint and project manage the contractors as they are paid directly by your insurers. Please note any policy excess stated within your policy will of course still apply.Exclusive offer
Through My Business Advantage, if you do instruct Aspray to take care of your insurance claim and all reinstatement works, they are offering a £100 voucher towards your excess upon completion. Terms and conditions apply.